07 August 2011

Enough Pressure

I already had enough pressure, please don't give me another one. Okay, lately laziness keep playing around my head. I don't know what to do. I set my mind to change. This is between me and God to give me the right path for me. I will never know the exact moment and for sure i will wait for it.

This is my first entry in English. No other attention, I just want to improve my ability to write and speak in english. No matter what, I will try my best. Keep praying to God and He will help me to achive my dream. I wanna travel around the world, expand my sight and knowledge. To do that, I need to finish up my studies with flying colors and gain more money. Nowadays, without money everything is impossible.

Talk about this matter, I need to change my attitude. I need someone to encourage me more.

No comments: