09 August 2011

New Step Further

Okay, this entry i'm gonna talk about shoes. I keen on macbeth shoes. Actually I already had a pair of macbeth. It is called Macbeth Manchester and it is vegan product. Its already worn out because I use it to ride my scrambler. I don't know why, maybe i don't have a proper mx boot yet? Manchester is a great shoe. I love it when going ride my BMX with it but it kind of slippery when i'm doing tricks.

So, to make up a story, my eyes catched on a brand new Fall 2011 products by Macbeth. I'm keen on two kind of shoes. They are called Macbeth Pendleton and Brighton. Still thinking which one should i buy because those shoes cost me quite a lot for me as a student. Before I saw those Macbeth shoes, I kind of love the Etnies Number Mid. It is the signature shoes by Aaron Ross. For some reasons I'll not take that shoes. It is expensive than Macbeth shoe.

I still love my Manchester. I just need new shoes for casual usage. Hmm Pendleton or Brighton? Anyhow, I still need to take a trip to KL to buy one of those shoes. Here in Melaka is nothing. Keep praying for a better Melaka :)

No comments: