10 August 2011

What We Want

Hello, tomorrow i got a formative exam and did not do anything. I didn't read books and make execises. This is me. I don't know when can I find the light to show me the right path. So, while surfing to the internet, I got and instant message from one of my friend. We talk about our interest. During the conversation with him, I start a topic about something that we do and people keep on making funny of you and always mocking you. This is normal reaction that normal people express when they can't have  or feel it.

We do what we want. Don't care about other people because they know nothing instead of encourage on what we are working on and give supports and else. This kind of people will keep their mouth off when we ignore all kinds of their shits. We do what we want and it is not bothering the others. Maybe it's true that we will feel something unsettled in our heart because of their shits. But it is just for a while. Last but not least, follow your heart and do what you want. One phrase that we should follow is sound like "play for passion not for fame".

No comments: