21 October 2011

Everything Different

Recently I just realized that I need someone in my life. Someone that who can hear my thought, feelings and my idea. Before this I never give a damn about this matter. I just keep my mind straight forward to my world and my own fantasy. After a while, the so called love feeling just came into my heart and I said to myself that I need to try, I need to have someone to accompany me. This situation is really coincidence after I thought that my parents didn't want to know about my opinion, feeling anymore. They just keep on and always there to hear my sisters story but not mine.

Who could stand with all this kind of situation? Deep in my heart I have many things to express out. I need to share with other people. Luckily I have my friends. Who always there to hear my pathetic story. But this is not enough. Sometimes they didn't take what I'm telling seriously. So, I set my mind to try this cupid things even tough I have no guts yet to do that. Or maybe I can just keep my mouth shut and act like nothing happen. Just makan dalam :3

No comments: