21 October 2011

Aim For Future

This is me. The one who full of imaginations and dreams. I want to travel around the world. I want to fill my life with awesome vista and knowledge. Few days backward, I just found a programme called WAT to USA. I talked to my self, "this is a great opportunity for me to start my dream." This programme is basically let students to travel to the states for gaining money and at the same time they can open wide their eyes to see what is USA really is. I just stunted with this thing.

This WAT allows us to work for 4 months and 1 month to travel in the USA. Damn, what a beautiful programme! Just for 4 months working in the states, I can gain money. For sure I need to work hard to gain even more money. This money I can use to fund my euro trip. That's what I had been dreaming all these days. Not just make money, I can also learn and know what is really USA, the no 1 country?! Nah man, this is really great. I already told few of my friends about this and they just stunted like me.

For sure I will join this programme in the future because this thing requires us to be a tertiary student. This things is really great. But the problem is, I just sad with my parents. I talked about this programme to them and you know what? They just cut my voice with "You just need to pass your SPM for sure". I know! but can't you hear what I want to share with you guys? So you guys think this is a bullshit? Not really important and not like akak's so called love story? Damn! It spoiled my mood for a little while to eat asam pedas.

This is what I want! To see the world and gain a lot of money. Please don't dare to block my dreams. If they can why can't I be like them? Just don't cut the conversation with telling me that they are wealthy, got much money bla bla bla! I'm just sick of it! We can create our future and I believe that :)

P/S:  I'm sorry to those who are reading this for a kind of little different in this article :)

No comments: