14 November 2011

The Same Routine

Everyday I saw myself. I saw who am I, what the hell I'm doing everyday. It's is the same shit, similar routine every fucking day. This is me. That why I keep my vision at a higher level so I can achieve the new me with some kind of different perspective of my routine. I like adventure. I like to be independent. I want to feel the way should a person feel if they are feel free. I don't think I felt that thing already. I just had the same and keep doing the same thing all over again in my life. I need to be self-motivated so I can always be in the right lane.

People doesn't know me well. Even the members of my family I guess. They just don't get it what I mean. I want to be what I want. I'm wondering, what should I do if I can't manage to get all those stuffs? Should I keep my head down and let the world do their jobs? That's something of my major fear. Afraid to lose and I guess everybody have the same opinion with me. Someone had told me that there's no such term of losing if you fail when you are trying to prevent it. 

Dear God, please give me strength and a strong passion so I can manage to stand the test of time till the day has come. I hope I can keep my self motivated and stay at the lane of my dream future. This is all I want. Thanks.

No comments: