10 November 2011

A Big and Final Year


Yes. Next year will be a big and final year for me. The year is 2012 and and I'm reaching 17 years old. So, that's mean I'm going to face SPM. The hardest exam for entire High school education level. Else I can say it will determine my future. Ahh for me this is a big deal. I need a flying colors result so I can live the life I want. Even the DCA requirement needs good results to obtain the approval to join any flying academy.

With self motivation and some encouragement from my beloved family and fellow friends, I would be able to do this job if God wills. I just need to face less than a year then I will face the real world. Leaving the school might be the first at my mind. But I'm sure after a while I will definitely miss it. I just can't believe, at the blink of an eye I'm here at the final step to achieve what really I want. 

I mean Freedom. Everybody is craving to have one. I'm here to grab it after done with my SPM. I wanna do all thing that I missed during being a student. For sure I need to seize the day before the day is coming. A big fear for everybody in form 5. Less than a year and I'll have to face it. Wish me luck early for a better next day. Thanks.

No comments: