09 November 2011

It's not too early


My Long Term Plan 

It's not too early to think about it, it's just the right time to start thinking about it.

It has been a long time after my brain keeps working on something that can change the perspective of my life. What I mean here is thinking. The way and the path should I take to live a brighter and luxurious life in the future. I claimed this to be right decision for me because I don't wanna end up to have a bogus plan and could be the worst nightmare for me. So, I'm here to start listing out my considerable field to pursue my career.

Business is something that already in my mind. I just love the challange and the cash flow. Honestly, I love money. I know that setting up a business is not easy, so that to maintain and bring the empire to the peak of victory.  I must have a steady salary at least with five digits income so that I can live out the life and carry on my plan with such investment on a business and others.

I should consider these fields for my career :-
-Aviation
-Engineering
-Banking
-Straight away to business career

I really love aircrafts and planes. I also just love to have a chance to fly in the sky. So, Aviation is definitely already in my mind. I want to be an airline pilot. Bring people to the destination with a big plane is so awesome. Not to forget about the salary. Yeah, I know we should work on something with love not with other attention. I just love to fly! To be a pilot is not easy. There are so many jobless graduated cadet pilot from flying academy. But that's not make me give up. For me, if you have lots of money, you just can join any flying academy here in Malaysia. But for people with financial shortage need to wait cadetship from any airlines and your journey in aviation will be brighter.

To become a pilot, there are steps to be followed. First of all you need to get an approval letter from DCA also known as Department of Civil Aviation. Write a formal letter and attach your SPM slip. Once you got your approval letter, you need to wait for any cadet pilot intake from any airlines. Keep your eyes on newspapers to be notified about the cadet pilot programme. If you just sick of waiting, you can pay for a quarter of million to join any flying academy.

Cadet Pilot > Second Officer (SO) > First Officer (FO) > Senior First Officer (SFO) > Captain
You know what I mean.

I have a massive plan. To have lots of money and let the money to expand. To do so, I need to start some investments and businesses. I would love to have some franchises and set up my own concept of restaurant. Come with the concept of bicycle + motosports + arts + photography. Basically it's all about my passion with the attachment of simple luxurious lifestyle. Having McD as a franchise would be a great idea, but it requires lots of money. Did I mention LOTs? InsyaAllah I'll try my best to do so. I also plan to open a petrol station one day. You will earn big money from the investment of big money and I believe it.

tl;dr
If I can't be an airline pilot or anything in my considerable fields list, I might straight away to business career but it gotta be a pain in the ass a lot. I might can't achieve my dreams at all. I really need to think another alternative to earn big bucks or else I will be a dreamer for entire my life.

Big dream comes with big responsibles and sacrifes. And I shall not be halted now. This is my dream. Thanks.

No comments: