09 January 2012

la personnalité

Hello. This is my first post after my journey as final year student in high school begun. So, my English teacher talked about personality. She asked all of us to write about our personality based on the simple math with our birth date. Some of it might be true because its so close with my life, i suppose? So, lets start the composition!

When talk about life, everybody has their own personalities. I have mine too. I am an ambitious person because I always think about my life in the future. What I'm going to do when I step into the real world. I already have a long term plan for my future to keep my dream always on track. 

I am also recognized as a pioneer because I have my own ideas of how to do things. Some people might say that I am a risk taker, and highly creative in the way of managing my life. Being genuine also is one of my personality. I am a genuinely kind toward everyone and my intentions are sincere and true.

My desire for freedom is extremely strong. I like to work in situations with a lot of freedom to make my own decisions. I will take effort and discipline to stick with whatever I started. I am also a travelling person. I like to see the world and expand my sight and knowledge.

No comments: