05 February 2012

Annoying Kid is Annoying

"They are still kids", "They know nothing". Yeah right, that's the common thing that I'll hear from people. Kids are annoying. They just did that for attention. Can't you be cool all the time? Nah, don't get me wrong. I like kids, but not that kind of kids who like to make me mad all the time and will interrupt my work. God knows I'll fucking rage.

Maybe some people will bash me because they'll think that I was like other kids back then. Sorry for disappointing you, but my mum said that I'm very cool during my toddler stage. I'm not crying for no reasons and I always be cool. Cool indeed for a little kid? LOL.

I don't know how I'm going to react when my future childs will be like this. I hope they will be like me. Sounds easy and organized. If not, be prepared for my hot-tempered and embrace yourself. Poor my little child, I hope I can change and be a better person. It will be easy for me to understand more about kids. Or, just don't do it, kids :)

No comments: