18 June 2012

Justice

Life must go on. But life is not fair. Not every inch of it. Everything is needed to be justices. When it comes to justify whether the person is proven guilty or not, the lawyer and judge play the most important role. This is my first appearance in the court. 

September last year I had an accident. The accident occurred between me and the other uncle. We got few stitches and wound but both of us are now perfectly fine and healthy. So, the day has come. Everything is going to be corrected. We're now fighting. Metaphorically speaking  about trying to get money. Both of us are trying to get a proper answer base on the evidence about the accident. Just to make sure the accident is worth every blood shed. 

The court is very complicated. Even though my case is only a small case and nothing fancy about it. But, there are hell a lot of people like me. Cases like accident, shame and so on. The moment I'm writing this post, I'm still waiting to be called to enter the court. Hmm, but I hope everything is gonna end here because it's really tired. Till here, Salam.

No comments: