30 November 2012

It starts now. It's on you.

Assalamualaikum. As you guys know that I'm taking pure science in school and the examination for us meets the end quite faster than other students taking another course. So, since 27th November 2012. I'm no longer a school boy. I mean I don't to spend my time driving to the middle of town to stuck my self in a school. That's really something as I waited that moment for my entire life. For 11 years I spent my time with books, pens, rulers and now I don't have to do that for a little while. I still remember the moment when the head invigilator said the time for answering Biology paper 3 had ended. What a fucking relief! I felt like screaming inside of me.

It has been 3 days after I finish my role as high school student. I don't know what to do other than spending my time with my friends until 3 to 4 am and wasting my time rolling on the bed without having a bath. I mean, I need to do something productive. I need to find a job. At least I can collect some money so that I can cover the expenses for entertainment and such. I'm not being choosy but I just want a job that really suit me. Having a job behind the scene would be perfect for me. I don't want a job that really exposing, require me to face a lot of people and talking about something that's not real. So right now I am officially a jobless person as my wallet is getting thinner.

As my joy plan getting bigger, Airasia without a notice just open the application for cadet pilot. This is really frustrating moment for me as the pre-requisite is SPM result. How the fuck on earth I want to fill the application? I wont gamble my life with fill in with false information. I just need to hope that the application is still available for me after I obtain the result. Flying colours result I hope. Talking about cadet pilot, Cathay Pacific or CX just launched a new website for cadet pilot programme. If selected, training will be done at FTA (Flight Training Adelaide) and will be appointed as Second Officer for CX conducting ultra long haul or long haul flight as cruise pilot. Wow, that's just a brilliant opportunity. If I got selected as one of their cadet, I have to settle down at Hong Kong. Life's great right? But I know it's not easy for me to get that. At least I'll try my best and submit my application for CX after my 18th birthday.

I hope my plan, my will is right. I want to be the man I ought to be. Listen, why would you do something that you don't really enjoy and love doing that thing and end up yourself suffer because you can't have a heart with your job. I can't imagine if I have to work in the office 9to5 regular basis. OMG. I hope it wont happen to me. I want to be a pilot because the career prospect really reflect the thing I love. I mean, I love money, travelling and also flying. Doesn't it enough to tell that I have a strong passion toward this career? I believe If I got the opportunity to become one of the man flying in the sky, I would never turn back. That's really a life changing for me.

As for that, it's really challenging and the competition is damn too tight. Everybody are so eager to be a pilot and I need a backup plan if I fail to be one. Of course I need to continue my studies. But the question is what course should I pick? My head is already set that I'm going to do business but at the same time, I want to do Aeronautical Engineering or Aircraft Maintenance. Hmm, I wonder which career prospect give me the opportunity to become rich because you know, money is everything. Without it, you can't even survive in a metropolitan city. Even girls look at your wealth. How do you gonna have a perfect life if you don't have one?

The reason why I started to write is because I felt very frustrated about people who act like childish and never care about other people feeling. You know, some people might have a sensitive and fragile heart so every words every assumption could offend the person. Can't you just thing the ugly consequences when you attempt to talk something. Don't because of your words, war is created. I always remind my self that don't you ever talk bad about other people even though you know about it. But sometimes, as a normal person, I accidentally spurt out the negative words to the person because they're so annoying and irritating.

Till then. I don't have any ideas what to write anymore because I'm hungry and the brain can't function properly. Thanks and goodbye.

No comments: