16 January 2013

Fucking Dilemma

Everybody have their own passion and some people have more than one passion. How could they manage to recover all stuffs even when the stuffs clash with one another. I mean, you just can't pick one of it because it's your passions. You love both and stuck in this fucking dilemma to choose between this fucking stuffs. I bet every people would be miserable thinking of it. Trying to find the best solution for themselves. For this fucking moment, I'm in a deep shit for not knowing which path should I take and what should I do to make everyone's happy. My principle of life is easy. If you let other people happy then you should earn the same thing. But how on earth should I solve this matter? This weekend we are supposedly to be at kemensah to try out the race track but there's no happy moment yet. The clash occurs here when my parents ask me to follow them on a vacation. I was like why on earth they didn't tell me in advance about this thing? I already planned the kemensah stuff for so long. I'm not going to lose that chance but they are my family and family should come first. Hmm one unsettled problem aside. Three weeks ahead, the actual race day is going to be happened. And once again I'm in the fucking dilemma. Supposedly the race is on 3rd February but the briefing is on a day before the race day. What the fuck? Mull; Debauch is on 2nd February. I hate this fucking clash between times.  It's okay for me to join the briefing and go to KLPac right after it but you know what? That fucking briefing is until fucking 6pm and yet I'm going to miss the opening for the gig as it's going to start at 2pm. Fuck this shit. Help me bacause it's killing me inside thinking the best solution for everyone.

No comments: