20 April 2013

It's happening. Now and then.


Hi. How you guys doing? Good? Haha, that's a typical routine for Fify Azmi when posting a keek. Lately, keek has been invading the whole social world. Maybe not everybody actually have a keek account but trust me, that thing is a viral. People start to post their random stuff in the form of video within 36 seconds. There are some pros and cons about this new social app in my humble opinion. People will start exposing their personal activities and privacy is no longer an option but on the brighter side, I can see some cute girls with their fluffy face and milky voice. At least it shine up my fragile emotion rather than I end up crying and killing inside my soul which is happening right now. In a nutshell, it's all about perspective. Certain people will find it okay but some is the other way round. Like my friend always said, 'masing-masing'.

Enough regarding keekin' matter. Lets talk something beneficial. As you guys already know I just finished my high school. I did got my result and it was okay for some people but not me. I regret a chuck of my life for not studying very well as I know I can do better than that. Because of it, I didn't apply any scholarship even though there're some scholar that meet my little requirement. I feel like I don't deserve any of them because there're a lot of people who struggle even more than me deserve that. There goes my plan to study abroad to feel the different surrounding. Maybe it's a sign for me that I'm not ready yet. I'm not mature enough to be thrown overseas. Let put in several years for me to adapt myself in this real world as I'm just entering the phase man! Then if there's a chance for me, I'll use it to travel the world like I always craving for it.

My friends and I are no longer high school students. Most of us already reached 18 y/o and that's a point for us to put our sense of thinking to the next level. We should be matured on making decision. Talking about it, recently one of my friend that shared the same passion and glory just made up his mind to do something silly! I believe his bad side of feeling and emotion have conquer his mind. Come on man, it's all about one night and one fucking gig and you decided to ruin this friendship? What about our passion and goals? Our dreams in the scene and so on. Lets put this thing straight, you're the one who started to isolate yourself and commits some short-and-sharp-so-called-luahan-perasaan. To be honest your words are sharp and just not make any sense to us! If you're reading this, you know I never want this thing to happen. It's just not right to live the life with this current situation. 

Godspeed You! Black Emperor. The gig is rare. The only gig in Southeast Asia and it happened here in Malaysia. But, too bad I can't made it to the show. As an unemployed teenager, throwing RM200 just like that for a ticket is not worth it bro even I'm dying to see this band for the passion towards post-rock/ambient music. I need to live! and money is not coming out just like that Looking to the bright side, I can go many other hc gig. It's my passion too.

It's been a while after my last post and don't really have ideas to write. Till then, Bye!

Crude for life!

No comments: