22 June 2013

It has begun.

So it's been a month after registration day. I am now officially a university student. Universiti Tenaga Nasional to be precise or we simply called it Uniten. I'm taking foundation in Engineering and I'll be studying at the main campus in Kajang. The fun fact about my campus is the name is Uniten Campus Putrajaya while the address is in Kajang while technically the campus situated in Bangi, Selangor. So, where's should I refer to? Haha. There's another Uniten which situated at Muadzam Shah, Pahang. This entry will summarize the whole month while I was here.

The registration day was on 18th May 2013. I woke up quite early as I spent most of my time staying up late and waking up quite late during the holiday. We drove to Uniten and surprisingly there were already a lot of people there. There were some facilitators giving directions and stuffs to the people who just came to the Admin Building to register. There're so many students in the building. New students for foundation and transfer credit student and also degree students were there at the registration day. Of course I waited for quite a while to get done all this stuffs as there was some networking problem at shit.

After registered and got my ID and settling my accommodation, I went to my apartment. Putting everything in the cupboard and rest for a while. It was a hectic day indeed. There was a programme at 6 and my parents left me 2 hours before. The next day was the orientation day. It was a typical orientation where the facilitators bullied us. Doing childish dance and stuffs was really not my thing. The only thing I love during orientation was singing the official orientation song, Langkah Pertama and the official Uniten song. The songs was energetic!

The orientation ended after 5 days. I went back to Melaka after that as the class only started after the new sem which was on 27th May. To cut the story, my housemates are okay. They're funny but not the way I want. They're not sharing the same interest as me. They even condemn the songs I listened which was hardcore genre. Other than that, they're cool beans and funny! Supposedly we should have 4 people in a house but this fella was out from the house right after the orientation. I don't give a damn about him to be honest.

Classes. I have 5 subject for this trimester which are Calculus, Physics, English, Computing Skills and Physics Lab. Different class, different venue. I had to go to BA, BN, BM, BL to attend the lectures. They are code for building just in case if you don't know about it. The lecturers are okay. They're not too fierce or something. They just okay except my English lecturer is one of the cutest creature on earth. She's so fair and cute! I always looking forward for her lecture hehe.

The food is okay. The taste is eat-able and the price is okay for me but it could be cheaper in my opinion. I'm not trying to be cheapskate but the cafe at College of Information Technology (CoIT) is ridiculously expensive. I can't event brain when the price for small amount of rise with some vegetable excluding drink is about RM7. It is way too killing price for students. The environment in Uniten is nice. There is a large man-made lake in front of Ilmu apartment and at the back of Masjid. The building inside the campus is also nice. recently they just did a paint job at COE and made the building looked newer.

My main target of becoming a university student is to strike a flying colour result in exams. Other than that, I would really love to train myself to be a leader and someone who actually can communicate well with other people. I recently just passed the interview to be the crew for one of the biggest event in Uniten. #Unitengua is self-belonging campaign towards universities initiated by Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar UNITEN. They did called some live bands and some fashion enthusiast to fill the event agenda. Beingthe crew under live performance especially managing my favourite band, Kyoto Protocol is really meant to me as I really wanted to organize a gig and this is one way I can learn how to.

Don't forget to mark 5th July 2013 on your calender to catch your favourite and get stoked with Diandra Arjunaidi, Oh Chentaku and Kyoto Protocol! They gonna heat up the atmosphere of P. Ramlee at Dewan Seri Sarjana, Uniten Bangi. Don't forget the theatre and fashion show as well. This event is gonna be hyped!


I'm proud to be Unitenian. Life's good and for sure I'm gonna study my ass off and also join many activities to train my soft skills. I hope I can change to be a better person. InsyaAllah!

No comments: