23 October 2013

Life Update

Life is all about the journey to the land of happiness. Every time I dream about something I love, the urge to fully living the dream is really big. I always tell myself during highschool year. Do what makes you happy and pursue your dream even in your tertiary education.

Sometimes, life's sucks to the max. It can be bitter and sweet at the same time. It's the black and white of life and we just can't run from the norm of life. I'm in University now and I wonder how the hell I end up with something I really don't like back in highschool. Where's the dream? Where's the vision? I'm not living in the land of happiness. Am I doing it right? I don't want to live in regret.

I believe I'm living in a conflict of life. I'm fighting with time. Precious time to be spent with the things I love and the things I had to do right now. I consider myself as a person who close to the nature. I just love to sit down and be a keen observer. Be alone and listen to some calm music. This process will lead to my inner maturity. Hey, I'm still a normal person. I still love women, good food and hanging out with my buddies.

I've been a little bit far away from my dream track. But I hold tight this philosophy, "good things take time". I just need to wait for the moment to come. I won't stop till I get what I want. Till then.

Fin.

No comments: